8-Week Online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program
Sliding Scale Pricing: Please pay at the highest level you can afford to help others attend on scholarship. If the discounted fee is out of your budget, email us about scholarships: email@example.com.
Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is an intensive 8-week evidence-based mindfulness program that was created by Jon Kabat-Zinn to address stress and other health conditions. Since then it’s become one of the most well-known mindfulness interventions around the world. It has over 40 years of research to support its efficacy.
More details on Mend's 8-week online program:
- Led by Mend founder and mindfulness teacher Elle Huerta.
Eight weekly sessions (2 hours in length) and 1 silent retreat. Dates are listed below.
- Orientation for the program will happen over email and in the first weekly session.
- Mend's MBSR program will focus on burnout.
- Requires a stable internet connection and ability to use Zoom video-conferencing on a device (laptop, tablet, mobile phone).
- Each weekly session consists of formal practice, informal practice, instruction, and discussion. Participation in a group setting and breakout rooms will be encouraged.
- At-home daily practice is an expected part of the program.
- This program counts towards requirements for becoming an MBSR teacher and a certificate of completion will be provided after satisfactory attendance of the program.
- Cancellation/refund policy: If you need to cancel more than 4 weeks before this program begins, you will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee. We cannot offer refunds for cancellations made less than 4 weeks before the start date.
- This program is not a substitute for medical or therapeutic advice. If you are experiencing an intense trauma or you are in the middle of a major crisis, we recommend seeking individual support that can be tailored to your needs.
- Once you register and pay for this program, you will be required to fill out an assessment in order to confirm your registration.
Weekly on Sundays: January 24 - March 14, 2021
1-Day Silent Retreat Saturday, March 6, 2021
Week 1: January 24 - 9:00-11:00am PT (Pacific Time) / 6:00-8:00pm (Central European Time)
Week 2: January 31 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 3: February 7 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 4: February 14 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 5: February 21 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 6: February 28 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 7: March 6 (Silent Retreat) - 7:00am-1:00pm PT / 4:00-10:00 pm CET
March 7 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET
Week 8: March 14 - 9:00-11:00am PT / 6:00-8:00pm CET